GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS FOR STANDARD
ULTIMATE TUFF CAGE™ UNITS
The Ultimate Tuff Cage™ General Specifications
- All pipe shall be not less than
1½" schedule 65 and shall be A.S.T.M.-A-53 Gr.A.E.W. Steel Pipe for
- Expanded metal shall be ½" spacing, #13 gauge
diamond pattern flat rolled expanded steel mesh with
minimum of ¼" long weld on
2"-4" spacing. **We have changed this to every
- There shall be no exposed ends of expanded metal on the outside of the
- Expanded metal shall be "die-formed" for uniformity.
- 1" x
1" x 3/16th" steel angle iron base
Security Shield™ Design shall be the schedule 65 type with 1
½" thick steel, cut in oval shape to support
appropriate hardware (included)
and locking mechanism (of choice).
Powder coated for resilience, toughness and permanence. Our
powder coating process is State-of -the-Art with a
five stage metal cleaning
process, applied with an appropriate A.S.T.M. thickness of polyester
powder, also meeting
requirements for impact resistance quality.
- All hardware shall be included, securely attached to each enclosure
with install instructions.
- All sizes shall withstand a minimum of 200 lbs per square foot for 24
hours without deflection or distortion.
We aim for "Quality and Protection" at a great price!
PARTNER'S IN GREEN
An Environmentally Responsible Business